Customer Service Specialist
1. Accept and arrange customer's incoming and outgoing goods orders;
2. Timely track and feedback the execution status of the order, and quickly deal with the abnormality of the order and communicate with the customer;
3. Give customers reasonable logistics operation suggestions and propose solutions for customers;
4. Make and check bills, and follow up the status of receivables and payables in a timely manner;
5. Establish a good cooperative relationship with customers, as well as upstream and downstream parties of customers, and cooperate with business departments to jointly achieve the corresponding performance goals.
1. College degree or above, skilled use of office software, more than half a year of work experience in international logistics customer service;
2. Active work, careful and conscientious, good at communication, and strong adaptability;
3. Strong sense of responsibility, good service awareness and strong team spirit;
1. Warehousing, sorting and operation of express goods;
2. Responsible for the receipt and delivery of orders and inspections and out of warehouses;
3. Enter the goods into the logistics system according to the goods handover list;
1. Education is not limited, those with a driver's license are preferred;
2. Can bear hardships and stand hard work, have a strong sense of responsibility, and have certain computer operation experience;
3. Strong communication and coordination skills, practical and strong sense of responsibility.
Recruitment: 1 Job Category: Business Sales
1. Responsible for business promotion, development and sales;
2. Effectively communicate with customers by telephone, and regularly visit customers to establish a good cooperative relationship with customers;
3. Responsible for the control, maintenance and after-sales service of their own customers;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Work experience related to electrical sales is preferred, and freight forwarding professionals are preferred;
2. College degree or above, familiar with office software;
3. Have a high enthusiasm for sales work;
5. Have good adaptability and tolerance;
6. Have keen market insight, enterprising spirit, sense of responsibility and positive working attitude;
7. Have good customer service awareness and communication skills, and have relevant telemarketing work experience is preferred.